Presentations are being planned for DomCon New Orleans as of July 15th. If you are interested in being considered as a Presenter of a Class, Demo, or Workshop, or would be interested in participating on one of the many Panels being assembled, email DomConWorkshops@gmail.com with the following information by August 30th, 2016…
1. Name of Presentation
2. Brief Description of the presentation
3. Length of time of presentation. If more than 60 minutes can it be adapted to 60 minutes or in two parts?
4. Name of Presenter
5. Bio/resume of presenter and list of events you have presented at. Photo(s) if you like (optional. Hi Res 300 dpifor program)
6. Materials needed for presentation
7. Which day(s) you will be attending DomCon New Orleans
Those who are selected to do a presentation will receive a complimentary VIP Package for themselves plus one guest. The VIP Package includes entrance to the Red Carpet Social, Opening Ceremonies, the Convention Floor and all Demos, Workshops, Seminars, Panel Discussions & Stage Shows all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, The Socials, The DomCon-nection, The Friday night Play Party, The Saturday Night Fetish Ball and Sunday evening’s After Party. Tickets for The Mistress Dinner and off-site DomCon sanctioned events are sold separately and can be purchased in in advance on the web site (if applicable), at the DomCon Registration Desk or at the door on the night of the event.
Submissions should be submitted no later than August 30th, 2016 for consideration
For the Industry Only Classes
The focus of this year’s Industry Only Seminars will be on Successful Business Practices in Professional Domination and Various Techniques of BDSM Play. The Industry Only Seminar Seminars and Workshops are open to all BDSM Industry Professionals and takes place throughout the day on Thursday November 17th.
If you are interested in presenting an Industry Only Seminar or Workshop, please email Mistress@MistressPrecious.com with the following information.
1. Name of Seminar or Workshop
2. General outline of the discussion points being presented
3. Duration of the class
4. Brief description for the web site
5. Presenter Bio including events previously presented at
6. Materials or other specific needs required for presentation
7. Days you will be attending/available to present
Those who are selected to do a presentation will receive a complimentary VIP Package for themselves plus one. This includes admission to the convention, The Red Carpet Social, The Opening Ceremonies, The DomCon-Nection, the Socials, classes and workshops. It also includes admission to the Friday Play Party and Saturday Fetish Ball. Does NOT include The Mistress Dinner. Tickets for the Dinner can be purchased online